Location: Home  Community Forums  Monthly Track Contest  MTC March 2022 - WICKED! 
MTC March 2022 - WICKED!
Page: 1 of 3
Post Reply  12 Observers
MTC March 2022 - WICKED!  

Banner by   Keissla.wp

Welcome to the MTC (Monthly Track Contest), the monthly map building competition hosted by TrackmaniaExchange!
This March the theme involves building a track with the most WICKED tricks and stunts you can imagine!

Submit Your Entry: MTC Mappack

:build: Theme: WICKED!
- Build a map with acrobatic elements - number of tricks and stunts or their uniqueness of them is key here. Quality and WICKEDnes will be valued over quantity.
- The map should still be enjoyable and nice to drive, maybe even nice to hunt!

(brb) Deadline: Entries must be submitted to the MTC mappack before March 27th @ Midnight.
- Following the deadline, the Host will close the mappack for submissions. At that point, all maps in the mappack are considered valid entries.

:wait: Rules
- One entry is allowed per user. Multi-author maps count as the single entry for all authors involved.
- “MTC” must be present in the track name as it appears on TMX.
- All entries must be built using the latest version of the game.
- All entries must be built specifically for this MTC.
- Press Forward, Left, Right, or similar tracks are not allowed.
- Royal tracks are not allowed.

:build: Prize:
- Honor and right to brag!
- The winning map will be featured on the front page.
- Maybe there will be additional prizes, but cannot guarantee anything at this point 👀

:done: Judging System
All entries will be graded by a panel of judges who will be studying each map based on the following criteria:

Theme (20 pts): How well does the track fit the theme? How creatively did you implement the theme’s requirements?
Design/Route (10 pts): Flow, smoothness, layout, speed, surface diversity, transitions, difficulty. The “Feel” of the track.
Details/Polish (10 pts): Signage, Scenery, Mediatracker, etc. Does the track feel like it has the finishing touches?
Fun Factor (10 pts): Is the track fun to the judge? Some extra points can be given here.

For this months MTC we are having a guest host!   squiki.wp is helping me out with managing the mappack and will be answering your questions as well as me.

Good luck! Please ask any questions in this thread, otherwise get to building!

Last edited by Gilli,

great theme!

Good luck everyone ! (y)

cant upload a map in this mappack !

Fixed, sorry!
Last edited by Gilli,

can you do my map in the mappack pls
Last edited by Bladerunner78,

Did add the map. :)
Thanks for your submission.
Last edited by Gilli,

thank you

Hey, I uploaded my map without adding it to the mappack and now I can't find a way to add it. Is there a way to manually add the map? Here's the link : "MTC - A Motion" https://trackmania.exchange/tracks/view/55355

Thanks a lot!
Last edited by asyr.NJ,

added (y)

Page: 1 of 3 Post Reply