Location: Home  Community Forums  Monthly Track Contest  MTC December 2021 - Linked Multi-lap 
MTC December 2021 - Linked Multi-lap
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  12 Observers

My submission for this month, a multilap with different ways depending on your speed !

3 lap map that plays like a single lap map  
no linked CPs, some acrobatics some Nascar vibes
"MTC Nascar by   RenacerZh
Last edited by RenacerZh,

Closing submissions :)

One word DT submitted his map "MTC - Spherical Slipstream" after the deadline, well its christmas time so i accepted it :)

But to don't make people angry about that, 5 pts will be retired for late submission

I've just realized that there are a lot less submissions this month. 🤔
Map was broken  
Hello,

I unfortunately noticed that the map I submitted to this MTC was broken. During last minute changes, I changed the ring CP on the last lap from an air block to a ground block and the game unfortunately changed its block properties to default settings. This is why I had to update the map to fix this issue. There have been no other changes compared to the version uploaded yesterday evening. It would be nice if you could still include the map in the competition, but I'm also fine if you deny it because of that.

Best regards

https://trackmania.exchange/maps/47390

RedstoneGram says:
I've just realized that there are a lot less submissions this month. 🤔

Its normal theme was "special" and its christmas time ;)

krni2020 says:
Hello,

I unfortunately noticed that the map I submitted to this MTC was broken. During last minute changes, I changed the ring CP on the last lap from an air block to a ground block and the game unfortunately changed its block properties to default settings. This is why I had to update the map to fix this issue. There have been no other changes compared to the version uploaded yesterday evening. It would be nice if you could still include the map in the competition, but I'm also fine if you deny it because of that.

Best regards

https://trackmania.exchange/maps/47390

Small changes on "already submitted" maps are accepted 24 hrs after the deadline so no problem krni.

r_teroor says:
One word DT submitted his map "MTC - Spherical Slipstream" after the deadline, well its christmas time so i accepted it :)

But to don't make people angry about that, 5 pts will be retired for late submission

Yeah, seems fair enough. Map wasn't finished anyway except for the intended route & a GPS, so I'm mainly looking for decent feedback on the flow. Thanks!

The results are in and we know our winner for the month of December :)

I would like to thank the judges for this month:   skybaxrider»UD,   r_teroor and   StunTMan for their judging.

THE RESULTS

The Sixteenth Monthly Track Contest of TrackMania sees a new MTC participant   SjakkoTM as winner. He managed to convince the three judges to have a high note. Good job for this first place :) :gold:

For second place we also have a great map by   Bladerunner78 very close behind. Good work. :) :silver:

And to close this podium here is the 3rd place from   dackstone. Good job. :) :bronze:

1. Place "[MTC] - Limus-Herba by   SjakkoTM - 129.5/150 pts
2. Place "MTC - Multilap without Return by   Bladerunner78 - 128/150 pts
3. Place "Multivitamin - MTC by   dackstone - 119/150 pts

Here are the placements:

You can find the full feedback of the judges in the results:

Full Results: Detailed Results of MTC December judging

We thanks ALL participants/judges and see you for the nexts competitions!

Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply