Location: Home  Community Forums  Community Projects  CHRISTMAS CALENDAR PROJECT 2020 - Registration 
CHRISTMAS CALENDAR PROJECT 2020 - Registration
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  4 Observers
CHRISTMAS CALENDAR PROJECT 2020 - Registration  

CHRISTMAS CALENDAR PROJECT 2020

What is the CCP?

The CCP works like an Advent calendar. Every day of December, up to the 25th, a track will be uploaded as a little present 8-| . The CCP is now part of the culture of mapping and has been hosted on (old) TMX and MX for more than a decade now. It's a new year and a new Trackmania ! I've decided to organise another edition for this year 2020 on the fresh and new Trackmania here on TMX! :d

To fit better the new game and the new audience, we decided to change a bit the system of registration , if you want to participate please fill the form below with all your informations including your TMX profile and the dates you want. This year the system is a little bit more selective , this means that we will check your TMX profile and the work you have done beforehand accepting you to participate in the project.
Please don't tell anyone your date after you received a confirmation from me, to keep the suprise factor for everyone.(y)

The form required to register ! :

------ CCP REGISTRATION FORM ! :heart: ------

Rules:

Be sure you'll be able to upload the track on the date you choose!
Length: minimum 35 seconds
Style: Depends on you! RPG's are allowed as well, just for clarification
No luck-based or too hard tracks (e.g. no lunatic-trial-map)
Trackname: CCP#XX - Trackname (e.g. CCP#01 - Snowflake )
Any kind of beta area is not allowed.
Blockmix and no stadium base map are allowed.
If you want further information please PM me about what you're not sure of.
Make sure that everyone can open your map without downloading extra custom blocks besides the ones that are embedded.
Try to put a Winter/Christmas theme into your track ^^ .
Though we do not recommend the overuse of ice sections and we encourage originality.

Side info:

This year aswell   eFFecT will be our videomaker ! Please send your map and a replay to us one week before the release of your map to the public.
This way he will be able to make a video out of your map and release it onto the TMX Youtube Channel

The dates with :wait: are still available ! :cool:
An extra thread for map posting and a mappack will be made just before December, where you will be able to post your maps ^^
Just for information the standard time for publishing maps is around noon (CET) to allow most times zones to have the map on the day in question .However if you do not have the possibility to , you can publish it at the time you want , it does not have much importance in fact :p
The 24th and 25th are special dates , everyone can submit a map for Xmas eve/day as it would be like a big present for you ! There's no spot to reserve to these days.

Dates:

01 :done:
02 :done:
03 :done:
04 :done:
05 :done:
06 :done:
07 :done:
08 :done:
09 :done:
10 :done:
11 :done:
12 :done:
13 :done:
14 :done:
15 :done:
16 :done:
17 :done:
18 :done:
19 :done:
20 :done:
21 :done:
22 :done:
23 :done:
24 :wait: /:wait: /:wait:
25 :wait: /:wait: / :wait:

If you want to participate don't forget to fill out this form : CCP REGISTRATION

I'm now waiting for your entries, and will start a new topic and a mappack just before December where you'll be able to post your tracks as a Xmas calendar ! I'll investigate often the evolutions of your maps. :$

Be sure to join the TMX club in-game to test the maps when they come out !

If you have any question about the CCP just write me a pm either here on TrackmaniaExchange or on discord (Akiliyh#7663) :)

Happy mappings ! :cool:

Akiliyh

Last edited by Akiliyh,

Hello mappers !

While you are making your (very) last adjustments on your maps, I just wanted to let you know that you can use the new official snow mod made by Keissla or even some items to spice your map up !

• MODS :

Official TMX Christmas mod (TMXmas)

WinterBreeze by Bananophile

• ITEMS :

You can find some nice Xmas themed items on Item.exchange :

Rotorslope Blockset

Hieme Iter set

And even some snowmen and igloos !

Igloo
    Snowman

• SIGNPACK :

If you want to have nice christmas-themed signs you can check this signmack made by   Tuta !

CCP signs by Tuta

I will make the mappack and the post, listing progessively all the maps next week !
    I wish you happy mappings and a nice winter season !

Akiliyh

Last edited by Akiliyh,

Don't know where else to post this, just wanted you to know that i had a blast with my first CCP :d Big props to the organizers and mappers involved, this was the best Christmas Calendar i had in years! :) (y)

Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply